September 8, 2014 - September 9, 2014
Registration is now available for the Rehabilitation Summit: Outcome Focused - Enhanced Lives taking place on Monday, September 8th and Tuesday, September 9th at the Saratoga Hilton in Saratoga Springs, NY.
This year's Rehabilitation Summit will include the following sessions:
- KEYNOTE: The Future of Community Rehabilitation and Employment Services in New York State - Courtney Burke, Deputy Secretary for Health
- New York's Progress: Olmstead, Employment First & ADA
- Finding the Corporate Partner That is Right For You: One Agency's Story
- New York State's Plan for Coordination Under the New Workforce Investment Opportunity Act
- Implementing the Core Competencies in Your Agency: How To Do It!
- Fiscal and Operational Strategies for Success
- Alternatives to Contracts with Workshops
- Valuable Tools of Vocational Development - On and Off Spectrum
- Non-Profit Revitalization Act Compliance and Board Training Update
- Social Capital: The Key to Macro Change - Al Condeluci, CEO, Community Living and Support Services (CLASS)
and much more!!
Please use the links below for more information and to register today!
Copyright © 2013 Rehabilitation Research and Training Institute. All rights reserved.